EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP – COACHING
Are your days back to back with activity with no time to think?
Do you feel frustrated with the organisational structure or politics, ability to influence effectively, lack of sponsorship or resources?
Do you want to achieve more with your team for your business?
I am a Master Certified Coach with the ICF with over 3,000 coaching hours within Professional and Financial Services. My coach training is underpinned by an NLP Master Practitioner Certification, a Post Grad in Psychological Coaching, an accreditation as a Time to Think Coach, Facilitator and Teacher together with a blend of other workshops and trainings from appreciative enquiry, systems based coaching and solutions-focused coaching.
Here’s how it works…
Consider what you most want to achieve from your coaching. Focused areas, tailored to you, may include;
- Enhancing effective leadership and strategic thinking.
- Leading across cultures and having courageous conversations.
- Developing personal brand and sense of gravitas.
- Enhancing communication skills for greater influence and impact.
- Developing greater self-awareness, relationship building and engagement.
- Sustaining high performance in teams.
- You will be listened to, in a way unlike any other,and to think through your key issues, challenges in a confidential, non-judgement and objective environment.
- Your thinking will be challenged with laser like questions to uncover what might be getting in the way.
- You will discover more about yourself and how you impact others.
- You will gather more information from my insights to support your further thinking.
- You will discover new insights, breakthroughs and ways forward.
- You will feel encouraged and supported to take action.
- A free initial telephone call to establish what you want to achieve from your coaching and mutual commitment to working together.
- We outline coaching outcomes with key measures of success and agree coaching contract.
- 360 degree interviews with up to 8 contributors together anonymous themed report and feedback session.
- Communications styles inventory to assess your preferred communication style and discover how to adapt your style to match the needs of others
- 1/2 day facilitation with your team and observation of you in action.
- We have 6 x 90 minute coaching meetings focused on relevant coaching outcomes.
- You have unlimited telephone and email support in between coaching sessions.
- I provide relevant models and effective frameworks, relevant articles, publications, reading provided to support coaching outcomes.
“As a result of working with Jane, I have experienced some tangible results in relation to my leadership effectiveness. I have received more than 20% increase from our recent employee survey with a 100% employee satisfaction in my leadership effectiveness from my direct reports. I valued our experience of working together and Jane facilitating the conversations so that I came up with the solutions for myself. ” Laura Weatherup, Head of Investment Operations, Columbia Threadneedle.
and take the first step to arrange your initial call
Thank you for taking an interest in what I have to offer and I look forward to hearing from you.
Jane Adshead-Grant, owner of JaneAdsheadGrant.com and Ashvale Consultancy Limited.