THE TIME TO THINK FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
“The quality of everything we do as human beings depends upon the quality of the thinking we do first” – Nancy Kline
During this 2-day course you will:
- Discover the high quality thinking the 10 behaviours produce.
- Discuss the importance of this expertise for working superbly as colleagues, leaders and teams.
- See a Thinking Partnership Session and its effectiveness in producing thinking breakthroughs.
- Explore and practice the ways everyday work and business communication structures such as meetings, dialogue, presentations, facilitation and working with colleagues can be transformed into clear-thinking, invigorating, positive experiences.
- Experience the impact of uninterrupted attention to generate high quality thinking in others.
- Become a better thinker for yourself to navigate the challenges and opportunities of your personal and professional life.
- Have a set of applications to increase the thinking and performance of your team members to practically apply within your organisation.
- Rediscover what you already know (although didn’t know you knew) innate questions that serve to unlock the potential in others.
- Deepen your relationships with everyone you interact with on the basis of a deep listening.
- Increase collaboration and effectiveness in your team.
Dates: 27th -28th January, 2020
Dates: 18th -19th June, 2020
Dates: 19th-20th November, 2020
In-house programmes are available with a minimum of 8 delegates.
- A uniquely designed infographic of the 10 components of the Thinking Environment™.
- A copy of Jane’s book ‘Are you listening, or just waiting to speak? – The secret to propelling your business relationships’.
- Direct access to Jane throughout your training to support your ongoing practice of being a Thinking Environment.
Transport: 30 minutes by train from Central London to Billericay and a short taxi ride to Stock. 40 minutes by car from London Stansted or London Southend airports. By car, Stock is located just off the A12 on junction B1007 heading towards Billericay.
What others have said…
“In attending Jane’s Time to Think Foundation Programme, I valued the energy release from thinking out loud, the excitement generated through application and the approach has for all relationships in my life. I discovered that questions, carefully framed unlock so much potential. I will apply these applications for leadership development, collaborating with friends and most of all with my clients.”
Jane’s Developing a Thinking Environment 3 day programme provided a small safe environment and in particular I valued the quality of the interactions with Jane and with my fellow delegates, the 2 day + 1 day structure, the chance to practice and Jane’s role modelling of the approach in everything she does. As a result of this programme, for now, I am noticing better connection through more focused listening. Also, and very personally, the course has reignited my interest in coaching and my desire to refresh and extend my organisational development practice. It has changed my plans for 2016. We will see what exciting outcomes stem from that change!
“You truly embody the 10 Components in your work: the venue was great, the participants warm, encouraging and engaging and your facilitation of the programme was, as I said earlier, transformative. I enjoyed the programme immensely and my head is buzzing with new, and surprising thoughts–and I appreciate that very much.”
“I really enjoyed exploring the additional group applications, especially as I could see how to use and apply them in some of the work I do. The Transforming Meetings finale really pulled it altogether. I particularly liked learning in small groups.”