Care & Accountability
Do you want your team members to recognise their success
is part of the organisation success?
Do you want your team members to describe your organisation as a great place to work?
When employees say their companies are great places to work, these workplaces demonstrate stronger financial performance, reduced turnover, and better client, customer and patient satisfaction than their peers. Creating a great place to work begins (and ends) with culture. In my experience, culture is best built through intentionality, a lack of which can lead to bad habits, poor hiring, and mediocre decision-making. Before you know it, it’s not just the way things are, it becomes part of your company’s makeup and how your employees describe your company to their friends and family.
During this ½ day event, learn the six drivers that allow culture to be a competitive advantage based upon the Harvard Business School case-studied success of Barry-Wehmiller, an organisation that’s done it around the world on more than 100 acquisitions. Look beyond engagement and create an environment where employees are inspired. Inspired for their team, to solve a problem, and to build their future. Invite people into the process and find out what happens when people believe that their success and the success of the company are intertwined.
Here’s how it works
- Learn the playbook on people, purpose and performance
Interact with the six drivers of intentional cultures:
- Purpose: Inspire team members and increase alignment
- Personal Engagement: Fully unleash each team member’s potential
- Systems: Remove obstacles, allowing team members to do their best work
- Capability: Ensure leaders have the tools, resources and skills necessary
- Measurement: Define winning and the miles stones that track progress
- Feedback: Develop and encourage team member’s growth
- Discover the 6 drivers of intrinsic motivation
- Reflect and consider for yourself and those in your span of care where are you in relation to the 6 drivers
- Bring tailored, practical tools back to begin (or support) your organisation and team’s journey
- Meet, share and discuss ideas with other leaders keen to develop an intentional culture of care and accountability