I specialise in working with you to develop more of your independent thinking with rigour, courage and imagination to accomplish what you set out to accomplish. Today more than ever it seems we are caught up in a world, short on time, tight on resources and a dependence on those more senior, more experienced or those who pay us.
Is to create the environment and leadership that enables growth and fulfillment.
Is 30 + years in people focused roles. I began my career as a PA within an Investment Bank. Later I returned to part-time education to acquire a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management and began a new career within Human Resources, initially within an International Law Firm and later within Investment Banking once more. As part of my role as an HR Executive, I had the privilege of leading others. I was fortunate to work with very smart people who wanted to develop, to grow and take on new opportunities. That meant for every role I had, there was a successor when I left.
A later challenge came for me when I was to become a mother. My question was ‘how can I be the mother I want to be and serve my clients in the way I wanted to?’ At the time, I couldn’t see a way to do this, other than setting up my own practice. It was a natural step to re-qualify as an executive coach as I had been working with executives all my professional life.
My learning continues today in the fields of leadership, coaching and finding ways to juggle my family life, with now two teenage daughters, and my professional life.
Who I serve:
Emerging and Executive Leaders who are seeking to develop their people leadership skills. To inspire your team members. To develop a people-centric culture based upon people, purpose and performance and to create a sustainable business model. You are eager to learn more about yourself and are willing to make changes; to do more, different or better. You are willing to explore your current thinking and behaviours to develop new insights, skills and experiences for yourself in service of your leadership development.
Coaches who want to develop both your skills and practice. You are open to discovering for yourself, more about the coaching process and how to become accredited with the ICF. You are keen to develop your skills further and work with the clients that you chose to work with.
8 reasons why you can trust the service and information I provide…
- I am a Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a founding member of the Association for Coaching (AC) since 2003. I am an accredited Coach, Facilitator, and Trainer with Time to Think, specialising in creating a Thinking Environment for my clients. I have a post grad diploma in psychological coaching, accredited by the AC and am a certified NLP Coach.
- I have been coaching for over 17 years and have over 3,000 coaching hours within Professional and Financial services.
- I have developed a successful coaching practice with an increased client base, year on year. Clients I work with and have worked with are from Deloitte, E&Y, Boston Consulting, Baringa, Cap Gemini, Threadneedle, Rothschild, Hewlett Packard, Deustche Bank, UBS, Ince & Co, Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Mayer Brown, Towers Watson, Hewitt Associates, and more.
- I had 15 years experience working from a PA to HR Director in Professional and Financial services. I served International Equities, Global Fixed Income and Global Technology businesses as well as over 400 legal secretaries, Fee Earners and Partners as an HR Manager/Director.
- I developed the first City Coaching Programme for a major HR Consultancy offering to its City clients. For the launch event, I shared the platform with the Managing Director and Sir John Whitmore.
- I regularly attend world-leading seminars and events to learn more about how others achieve what they want for themselves and their business and newly developed thinking in leadership and coaching.
- I network with other industry experts and continue to learn from them and develop further my ideas to share with others.
- As a coach, I have regular supervision and engage in on-going personal development through consuming the latest thinking and writing in my niche areas (this follows my Post Grad in HR Management and Post Grad in Psychological Coaching).
All of this means you will be engaging with a highly credible and innovative Coach who has worked in highly complex, fast moving and thoughtful environments, has a reputation for outstanding delivery, knows how to organically grow business through recommendation and has a life long passion for learning and developing both myself and my clients, who are at the heart of my business.
My beliefs and principles…
- I believe that you have the resources within you to achieve what you want for yourself. I recognise that some of these resources remain untapped, even hidden. This is where I believe I can help you. To uncover what is within to achieve more.
- I believe that to listen, to truly listen to others is a gift both as the listener and as the speaker.
- I believe that clarity, confidence, change and commitment are the ingredients for a recipe of success. I believe I can help you gain clarity, feel confident and provide the challenge to change enabling you to accomplish what you want for yourself and your business. I am committed to you achieving your success.
- I believe in abundance and sharing. I believe there is opportunity for everyone.
- I believe in gratitude. To be grateful for the people in our lives, the experiences we encounter and beautiful nature of the world. Even if some of these are not what we would have wanted, I believe everyone and everything we encounter has something to offer us as a way of learning.