ADVANCED COACHING DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – GROUP MENTORING
INTERNATIONAL DISTANCE LEARNING COACH MENTORING PROGRAMME
- INTERACTIVE CORE COMPETENCY MASTERCLASSES (90 minutes)
These focus on an understanding of how the core competencies relate to your coaching and your style of coaching
- COACHING PRACTICE SESSIONS (60 minutes)
The environment will be safe and supportive and provides for you to practise your coaching skills and gain feedback from observes as well as listen to other styles of coaching.
- DETAILED FEEDBACK EVALUATIONS
You will receive constructive feedback from fellow delegates following your coaching practise session. In addition, you will receive written feedback from Jane or Anna against each of the ICF core competencies based on your coaching practise session.
- 1:1 MENTORING TO REVIEW PROGRESS WITH YOUR MENTOR COACH ONLINE (60 minutes x 3)
The mentoring discussions will focus on advancing your coaching development.
- BUDDY PROGRAMME/PAIR COACHING (60 minutes minimum x 3
You will work with an allocated buddy to further your own reflection and self-development.
- The programme will be delivered by Jane Adshead-Grant, MCC and Anna Inama, PCC and both Accredited ICF Mentor coaches who are conversant with the needs of the ICF.
- The programme fulfils your 10 hours Coach Mentoring requirement as part of the ICF coach accreditation or renewal process.
- The programme is online – webinars, interactive group discussions and confidential secure teleconference calls – to allow for business and geographical time constraints and commitments. Recordings will be made available if you have to miss a class and to help further reflection.
- The programme is designed to be run with 4-8 participants in order to ensure maximum individual and group learning.
- Focus on your own coaching development plan with emphasis on deeper understanding and demonstration of ICF core coaching competencies.
- Listen and be exposed to a variety of coaching styles and approaches.
- Practise coaching in a safe environment.
- Receive individual feedback and detailed evaluations against the ICF core competencies.
- Extend your network of fellow coaches.
- Receive mentoring to fulfil ICF requirements for your next certification level.
- Significantly improve the internal coaching process and the development of those who coach and who are being coached.
- Creates and embeds a strong learning and coaching culture.
- Allows coaches to broaden their perspectives in how to demonstrate ICF competencies.
Contact Jane or Anna to find out the dates for this year’s programme and secure your place. It is intended to start the programme in September.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What others have said…
“The formula of having input, skills practice, buddy conversations and mentoring is IT. It’s how all virtual learning needs to happen! My top take-aways from the programme are to remember to trust your client and where they are at that moment, when you feel on the edge or a gap – explore it – it is often the key, and listen for liberating assumptions (not just limiting ones). Thank you for a great course. Wonderfully rigorous and yet warm (safe).”
“Jane has a great sense of observation – her comments are to the point, precise, and practical. As a mentor coach Jane creates vast space in which her clients are invited to think and choose independently. She equally and with ease sees and directly communicates your strengths as well as areas to improve. Her presence grounds the clients and connects them with their best selves. Working with her is profound and enjoyable.”
“Anna’s style is open, listening, curious and most of all insightful. She smoothly identifies key areas and balances theory with questions and experience to offer perspectives for the coachees to get to the bottom of matters. Her exploratory style made me always feel like it was about me and my situation vs. a standard one size fits all solution. She was able to have an open conversation which always led to me ‘having the a ha moments’ about myself”.