- I am a Certified Coach Mentor (CCM) and Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a founding member of the Association for Coaching (AC) since 2003.
- I have been coaching for more than 15 years and have over 3,000 coaching hours within Professional and Financial services.
- I am keen to support you develop your coaching skills and attain accreditation in recognition for the professional quality of your coaching.
- As a coach and mentor coach, I have regular supervision and engage in on-going personal development through consuming the latest thinking and writing in my niche areas (this follows my Post Grad in HR Management and Post Grad in Psychological Coaching).
- By offering mentor coaching in a Thinking Environment, we will discover new insights together in service of your coaching skills development. You can read more in my co-authored chapter: ‘Supervision in a Thinking Environment’ Chapter 8 in the Heart of Coaching Supervision; working with reflection and self-care
Here’s how it works:
- 6 x 1 hour face to face or virtual mentor coaching sessions on specific coaching competencies of your choice (6 hours)
- Listen to and provide written evaluation of 2 coaching recordings (maximum 45 minutes) (2 hours)
- 2 x Master classes on specific core competencies via recorded webinar (2 hours)
- Bonus class on ‘What to think about before your initial coach contracting session’ (1 hour)
By investing in your mentor coaching programme, you will:
- Identify the best path for YOUR accreditation
- Give the time and practise to your own coaching skills development long after your original coach training
- Deepen your awareness of your key coaching strengths and those you want to develop further
- Be able to demonstrate sufficiently the ICF competencies through recorded sessions
- Develop further your confidence and own style of coaching
- Overcome the challenge of finding clients to record sessions with for the purposes of accreditation
- Attract your ideal clients whom you want to work with
for your free initial call to see how I can help you with your accreditation and coaching skills development.
“Jane was a fantastic, supportive, and authentic partner to be with on my journey. Her curiosity, listening, questioning techniques and deep insights helped me clarify my thinking and open up new avenues to explore.”
“Jane has a great sense of observation – her comments are to the point, precise and practical. As a mentor coach Jane creates a vast space in which her clients are invited to think and choose independently.
She equally and with ease sees and directly communicates your strengths as well as areas to improvement. Her presence grounds the clients and connects them with their best selves. Working with her is profound and enjoyable”.
“As a result of the mentoring programme I took with Jane this year, I’ve refocused and honed my coaching skills around the ICF coaching competencies. It’s helped me think about how I want to be as a corporate coach and additional things I may need in place to ensure a really professional offer. Jane is the consummate coaching professional; she is measured and mindful whilst at the same time being warm and encouraging – and generous in sharing her coaching experience and expertise.”