- Are you starting out as a coach having re-trained following a previous successful career?
- Have you recently trained to be a coach within your organisation and now offer coaching as part of your role within your organisation?
- Do you want to develop your coaching skills further and become accredited or attain or renew the next level of accreditation?
I retrained as an Executive Coach after 15 years within Human Resources in Financial and Professional Services. My coach supervisor and mentor coach helped me to build my coaching practice as I continued my coaching studies and qualifications. My client base has grown year on year based on the support I received. I continue on my journey of coach mastery with regular supervision and coach training.
If you answered YES to the questions above, here is how I can help you:
I believe that working with the right mentor coach, you can discover more about how confident you feel as a coach, what your key coaching skills are and what possible niche you serve. Additionally, you can discover what coaching skills or experience you want to develop yourself in further.
I believe having an environment where you think well for yourself without interruption can stimulate new ideas and ways of moving forward.
I believe that a good mentor relationship is one of equality where we both arrive having the capacity to think well. We discover together the journey to mastery.
I am passionate about supporting others in our profession to grow both their own skills and their practice.
I am an accredited professional certified coach with the ICF and have completed a coach mastery programme and a certified coach mentor programme both of which are ICF accredited. I have almost 2,500 hours of coaching hours.
Here’s how it works:
- We have a free initial telephone call for me to understand more about what you want to achieve in your coaching skills development.
- We design together what would be most useful for you at whatever point you are at on your coaching journey.
- We hold mentor coach sessions in support of your desired outcomes where I listen to you coaching (via recordings) and provide you with feedback in relation to the ICF competencies. We work on key competencies of your choice to develop these areas further.
- We have a mutually agreed number of coaching sessions in support of you developing your own coaching skills.
- You will discover new approaches to developing your coaching skills.
- You will discover more about yourself and how you can apply your learnings to your coaching development
- You will feel more confident in your coaching skills and approach
- You will be on track for further accreditation
Email Jane and take the first step to arrange your initial call.
Jane Adshead-Grant, owner of JaneAdsheadGrant.com and Ashvale Consultancy Limited.